Monday, June 30, 2014

A Wonderful Pet Life!

Like many of us, I cannot imagine life without my pets. Revisiting my childhood they taught me to love and care for something other than myself.  My happy-go-lucky black labrador named Benson taught the meaning of true friendship. My rescued alley cat, Sweetie, taught me to appreciate the moment. They, along with a slew of other small creatures, revealed just how precious and fragile our lives are. I am grateful for the times they allowed me to laugh, cuddle and coddle them, and at times cry into their warm furry bodies.

Photo Courtesy Englishlabsunset.com


Now I have 5 beautiful children and I have enjoyed watching them run around with their furry sidekicks, learning life lessons along the way. They have all fallen in love with our happy, quiet, and loyal labradoodle named Jack (below). And our mischievous and affectionate kitten (almost 9 months old) named Flynn. We also own a ball of fur Guinea pig, Ginger. 





What a wonderful life!

Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment